Hello again everyone. I am back and today I have a layout for the Mad About Scrappin August Colour Challenge. Here are the details for you guys, so that you can give this challenge a go. You don't have to do a layout, you can do anything at all...a card, a tag, an altered item or if you wish you can even do a layout!! So here is the colour palette and the rules....
- - Challenge is for Australian Residents Only.
- - Entries are to be created exclusively for this challenge and must not be used for any other challenge or Design Team work.
- - One entry per person.
- - Entries must be added to the link by midnight on the last day of the month.
- - Please link to the post that contains your challenge entry, not just your blog.
- - A prize will be awarded each month as voted by the Design Team & a Random Draw Prize.
- - Winners will be announced on the Blog and our Facebook Page
So here is what I created using a few of the colours... I have tried to pick up the creams, turquoise and cranberry/red colours.
here in the Mad About Scrappin store
That is my take on the August Colour Challenge. Can't wait to see what you all do with the colour palette. I look forward to seeing your creations up on the Mad About Scrappin Blog.
Thanks for stopping by.....
.....till next time
.....✿ღ.~♥ Much Love ♥~ღ.✿