Have you seen April's Sketch Challenge over on the Mad About Scrappin blog yet? No?.....Here are the details and some links for you all to go check out.
- Challenge is for Australian Residents Only.
- Entries are to be created exclusively for this challenge and must not be used for any other challenge or Design Team work.
- One entry per person.
- Entries must be added to the link by midnight on the last day of the month.
- Please link to the post that contains your challenge entry, not just your blog.
- A prize will be awarded each month as voted by the Design Team & a Random Draw Prize.
- Winners will be announced on the Blog and our Facebook Page.
Here is my take on Amy's awesome sketch.
For this layout I blew the cobwebs off some old old old paper pads I have in my stash. I grabbed some random papers from two different collections that went together quite well. The base page is from the "Endless Summer"stack by DCWV and the centre strips are from an old (very old) Prima Stack - The Breathe Paper Collection - By Corina Neilson.
I have used a lot of embellishments from the store. The cute little teal bird can be found in the Resin tab.
I have used some of the new Pastel Curly Roses in the 3.75cm size and also the 2.5cm. I have also used some small pastel Forget me Nots. The flowers and doilies are all new to the store and can be found under the Paper flowers and Embellishments!!
I finished off the layout with some lace and diecut embellishments I had in my stash.
This month there are 2 prizes up for grabs. One decided by the Creative team and the other is a random draw. So be sure to get your layout linked.
Well that's it....that's my Mad About Scrappin Monday project for this week...
Thanks for stopping by.....
.....till next time
.....✿ღ.~♥ Live your Bliss ♥~ღ.✿